Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back at APU!!

Hello Friends & Family!

It has officially been a week since Mom, Dad and I rolled into LA. Here's some pics of the end of summer at home!
Chet's first haircut! By Auntie Paige! He looks SO happy ;)
Freshly cleaned boy :)
O to have two under two! Cuties in diapers!

And here was Mom on most of our drive:

We met the Aaron family for a delicious dinner that night and everyone got to officially meet for the first time! It was a great time :) The next day I moved into my apartment at APU! Corinne, my roommate, had already moved in on Friday and had set the place up GREAT! It looked done already! Mom and Dad headed out after a few shopping stops and I started setting up my stuff!!

The week was filled with unpacking, Jeremy drilling in shelves, curtain rods, etc., random trips to WalMart, Ross & Target, and much more! Today I am officially DONE moving in! I have a few pictures on order from WalMart to put in frames- but other than that I'm done! Such a great feeling!!! Especially since I have friends moving into apartments and they are feeling those same "I just want this done!" feeling.

Here's a few pics of Jeremy and I on our date to a mexican place! They made the guacamole right in front of us which I loved! Hadn't seen anyone do that before.

I am working at the Office of the Undergraduate Registrar again this year. Work has been going very well and it's nice to get back into a routine... and get paid! :)

Here are pictures of me and Corinne & our new place!!!

Our bathroom:
My kitchen:
Corinne's side of the room:
My side of the room:
Dining room:
Me and Corinne in our place!!!
Our wonderful red curtains :) (Thanks, Jeremy!)
:D
Typical work day in our house. Corinne on the couch. Jeremy hanging shelves. Me wandering around... taking pictures.

And that's my blog for this week! I'll try to post regularly this semester :)

I start my spanish class at the community college next door tomorrow!
School starts in a week and a half! September 9th.

If you wanted to mail anything, here's my postal address (not my home address)
Paige Jennings
901 E. Alosta Ave Unit #8164
Azusa, CA 91702

Also, keep my Grandma Dean in your prayers as she went to the hospital with pneumonia today.

With love from APU!
Paige

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR APARTMENT. I WOULD SAY YOU ARE OFF TO A GREAT START. JUST THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER WONDERFUL YEAR AT APU.

HUGS, BARBIE

Brooke said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! I've been eagerly awaiting. Thanks :)

Jerolyn Bogear said...

Thanks for the update. Love the apartment pics. Always enjoy being able to visualize people in their environment. You all did a great job.
Love ya,
J