Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blessed!

Hello :)

Just wanted to share a little. No big stories or pictures to go along, but I really am so encouraged lately and blessed I can't just keep it to myself!

This summer has been great. Although it's no fun being away from Jeremy, we've gotten tons of opportunities to see each other, get to know each other's families and make great memories! I feel like I have been away from APU and my life down there for forever... and really it's been since December that I've lived there. So with my moving down there in 5 days I'm really starting to reflect and wonder as to how this fall will be. It also is a time of me saying goodbyes and leaving my home, which is always so hard to do.

My family is wonderful. Really, my family IS wonderful! Living at home with a full house has reminded me of what love is and the kind of person I want to me. My sister, Brooke, is the best mother in the world to those beautiful babies. Evie's vocabulary and size are both growing in proportional speed and it is so great to see the little person that she is becoming. No matter how my day is going or what life's situations are, holding Chet centers me and reminds me what really matters. He has started laughing recently and it is the most precious thing! Josh loves those kids and Brooke so much and would do, and does do, anything for them. Mom continues to pour herself into every area of her life and lives selflessly. Dad is working so hard to provide for our family and investing so much of his time into helping others succeed, including us. Barbie is such a real person to be around and always offers a listening ear and wise advice.

My friend Megan from South Africa has this phrase that is the song in her life: GOD is so faithful. And as I anticipate the future and plan out living arrangements with the wonderful Corinne and try to picture balancing school and life, all my worries and wonders are washed away with that phrase. God IS so faithful. I am so bummed my great friend Kalie isn't able to make it back here this Fall, and although she isn't replaced God has placed wonderful friends in my life filling that void. God is SO faithful. I could go on and on, but that's what I'd keep repeating. God is so FAITHFUL!

That's what I have to share. I thank God for the millions of blessings I have and am trying to wrap my head around the amazing truth that he is so faithful.

With love from Sacramento,
Paige

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I am so proud of the woman you have become. I know you have been a little anxious about your career direction, but you just hang on to a copy of this blog and remind yourself "God is so faithful." I'm sending you to LA with lots of prayers. Love you

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jackie. It has been so fun to watch you become a "grown up" right in front of my eyes. I still marvel at seeing Brooke with 2 children. I can't wait to hear all about your Junior year at APU. Yes, I'm coming down for a visit one weekend when you get settled.

Hugs, Barbie

Paige said...

YEY! Barbie please do come!!! That would be so great!!! :) :) :)