I'm a week away from going home. It feels like 6 months since I've seen them last and it's been what, 5 weeks? All to say: TOO LONG! I am so so sooo excited to see the kids! Evie's vocabulary has taken off and she is becoming such a big girl. Brooke keeps telling me things she is doing on her own at the park and I can't even imagine it!! She has balance? :) And Chet is cooing SO loudly! Every time we are on the phone he is just "talking" away! All to say: I can't wait to see those chubby little kids with the cutest dimple each! :)
School has been going surprisingly well! I say "surprisingly" since I really didn't know if I could accomplish what I have taken on: madness. But I am enjoying classes, learning a ton in my Communications major. It gets a bad rap for being an easy major, which in comparison it is, but I am learning so much it makes it well worth the money. I am having to do a TON of presentations, formal and informal, and wherever I go I know that skill will be great.
Work is going well also. The Registrar just slowed down as people can no longer add/drop their classes. Now we are doing projects and have a month to prepare for the craziness of adding classes! Babysitting is great and I'm really enjoying the kids. :) Luckily I'm not too busy and still can get some quality time with Jeremy!
That's pretty much it! I haven't really had time for super fun things that cause me to take pictures so none to share in that department! Life is good. God is GOOD! Providing jobs for Dad and the many other praises that we owe to Him.
I miss you, Family! Can't wait until I see you ALL next! Some next Friday, some after that :)
With love from the coffee shop at APU,
Paige
2 comments:
Is Jeremy heading home with you?
Yeah! He will be there! :)
Post a Comment