In two weeks I will be coming home for my birthday in Sacramento! (Oct 2-4) Excited to be with wonderful family and enjoy seeing everyone! Especially the kids as they have gotten so much bigger and are developing so much!!
On Friday I went out to celebrate Holly's (my old roommate and good friend's) birthday! Here are some of us at the sushi restaurant: (Left to right: Joe, Daisie, Myself, Birthday girl Holly!)
Saturday night I went to the Mrs. Aaron's parents house to celebrate their September birthdays, which included Jeremy's!!! We had a great time and as usual, delicious food!! Here are the birthday boys and girls: (Left to right: Grandpa Curt, Jeremy, Hannah (Jeremy's cousin), Erin (Jeremy's aunt)) Happy birthday to you all!!
I'm excited to be home soon! Love school, love it down here, but home is such a great place to be too!!!
With love from APU,
Paige
1 comments:
I miss you soooooo much and am so excited to count the days until you come home!! :) Love you!
Post a Comment