So often we get bogged down by life. Some days it's nice to remember the things that make it wonderful. Here is a list of some of my favorite things as of late:
- LA Times. com headlines. Trying to get a grasp on what's going on in the world.
- Reading Jim Gaffigan's Tweets
- Weekends with Jeremy :)
- Registering for our new home (Target & BBB if you're interested ;))
- Wednesday afternoon venting & laugher session with Becca & Elli.
- Talking to Evie on the phone. Well, listening to Evie talk on the phone.
- Hearing Chet scream at me in his "Ba bah buh bah buh ba!" voice and wondering what he's trying to tell me.
- Eating cereal every morning.
- Skyping with family:
-

- Planning our wedding.
- Driving when I'm not in a hurry.
- Buying accessories. Loving Forever 21's cheapness lately.
- Obsessing over which comforter to choose for our new bedroom. (I've literally chosen twelve different ones as our "final decision". Here's "the one" I think I've landed on... as of last week at least)
- Going home this weekend & remembering last Halloween:
- Going on WebMD to see if I'm dying. (Don't worry, I'm not... yet)
- Contemplating what I've learned in Bible classes & figuring out how to change my life accordingly.
- Seeing Jeremy get good gas prices & being the happiest man in the world!
- Wondering about where life will take me & what I'll do & what I'll see along the way.
- This picture:
Have a happy Monday :)
With love from Chapel Programs at APU,
Paige
5 comments:
Amiga Paige, I L-O-V-E! Reading your blog! It reminds me that life is beautiful! ;)! Miss you! Hope to see you soon! <3
Roo, I LOVE this!!! Thank you for reminding people real life happens in these beautiful moments. :)
PS. Wednesdays are my favorite too :)
I love the added pictures!! For some reason 21 got me all teary eyed! Seriously.. Gave me a flashback to Marks MA grad right before we got engaged. Life is so much better when we find the joy in todays
you're awesome
and
THE RAGE.
know both of those today. and tomorrow.
thanks for showing me how to live a life without fear. seriously.
i love this post!!!! it made me smile a lot!!! i love you and miss you, friend! thanks for the smile.
Post a Comment