10 Things you don't hear in your house,
that I hear in mine:
- "It went great, but she had a HUGE uterus."
- "Hey Babe! Do you need these scrubs washed for tomorrow or are you wearing your suit?"
- "Let's develop a good talk track for this doctor."
- "Do you want cherry grenadine in your Diet Sprite? Or just orange juice?"
- "Quick! Shut the door! The feathers are coming in!"
- "Should we do Chili's or Burgers & Beer?"
- "Feeling another Harry Potter tonight?"
- "Will turning on Psych disrupt your work?" "No, just pause it if a Doctor calls, I'm doing computer work anyway."
- "IT'S SOOO HOT IN HERE!!!!!!" (Perks of El Centro in February)
- "Do you want some breakfast?" "Yeah, I'll take some Buster Bar (aka ice cream/fudge!)"
Now, Jeremy doesn't just eat any ice cream for breakfast. No, he eats ROYAL ice cream for breakfast because Buster Bar, an Aaron recipe, is beyond what your taste buds might deem as "delicious" and moves into a whole other category of utopia!
And because many have asked and now you are dying to make this pretty easy and extremely delicious dessert, I'll pass the recipe on to you as well:
Buster Bar - An Aaron Favorite Request for Birthdays (& Bfast!)!
Ingredients:
First & Second Layer:
1 pound oreo cookies
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 gallon ice cream
1 1/2 cup peanuts
Chocolate Topping:
2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
2/3 cups chocolate chips
1/2 cups butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions:
First and Second Layer:
- Crush 1 pound oreo cookies, mix with 1/2 cup melted butter, press into a 9x13 pan
- Soften 1/2 gallon ice-cream, spread over cookie mixture
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups peanuts over the top
Chocolate Topping:
Mix and boil for 8 minutes:
- 2 cups powdered sugar, 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk, 2/3 cups chocolate chips and 1/2 cup butter. Add 1 teaspoon valilla.
- Cool before pouring over bottom layers.
Freeze dish. (I froze mine for a night). Get a good strong knife to cut it!

2 comments:
I definitely can attest to your #5 happening on a daily basis! xo
You are too funny and YES I want a piece of that dessert! OMG yummy!
Barbie
Post a Comment