I could comment on my unemployed state of being and the annoyances of applying to jobs day after day. I could rant about the amazing weather and how much I'm enjoying 70 degrees right now. I could go on and on about how much I love Jeremy... and Rosa. I could talk about my "outings" of going to Lucky (grocery store) or our mini-gym...
But today, I will share a personal anecdote coming from a somewhere-between-midnight-and-4-am happening. Both Jeremy and I are active sleepers, and our former roommates have many stories of our weirdness. And Jeremy shared this one with me:
In the middle of the night he woke up to me over him, touching my forehead to his.
Now, this may sound simple and underwhelming, but I want you to picture being woken up to have someone leaned over you with their forehead touching yours, like they're stealing your mind!
Moments after the mind-stealing began, I conked down on my pillow and resumed my sleeping state. Guess I got what I came for! Mission accomplished.
In other news, we got back from a wonderful wedding-celebrated weekend in Sacramento with our amazing family! We had lots of laughs and I enjoyed seeing everyone so much and visiting with our lovely church family at the b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l party my mom threw for us!
One of my favorite parts was Jeremy being referred to as Uncle Jeremy by the kids... well, Evie. :)
With love and true happiness from sunny El Centro,
Paige

3 comments:
AY YI YI!!! Both of you need bells tied to you or something to wake you when you are doing something weird! ;)
Hopefully, Jeremy's mind is still in tact!
Love you immensely.
Mom
I believe I have the same sleep "parties" except I don't have anyone to party with. I just get up and wander around my room, usually ending up falling down wacking my head, and then I wake up!!! Your parties sound like more fun than mine. Anyway I Love your blogs so please keep us updated. Love You, Grandma Dean
I don't know where you find the pictures to go with your stories, but I am cracking up......
B
Post a Comment