(If not, scroll 2 posts down).
Well I found the answer. And I'm delighted to share:
I was walking to my car the other day and as I rounded the corner, Mr. Old Man Above Me is with a Mrs. Old Woman!!! They both carried their groceries right into his place.
We exchanged the friendly hello and they must have thought I was an idiot as I stared at them with the biggest smile because do you know what I realized?
There is now a Mr. and Mrs. Old COUPLE Above Me!
Ahhhhhhh :)
I keep thinking up how their story goes. If it was like mine and Jeremy's and he was waiting for her to join him, or if they met somewhere, maybe Burgers & Beer and feel in love.
Maybe they're both vacationing in El Centro to escape the winter cold in their hometown and met while golfing.
Orrrr maybe they are old high school friends who reunited as they came back to their home town...
So I delight in the sudden increase of thump thump thump as Mr. Old Man Above Me gets in shape to impress Mrs. Old Woman Above Me. :)
I hope he's doing Sweating To The Oldies with Richard Simmons.
With love from El Centro,
Paige


3 comments:
Paige, as a newlywed, if thump, thump, thump was coming from your apartment, would you be jazzersizing?
Hahahaha!!! Brooke texted me the same thing!!! And let's just say I am HOPING it is jazzersize! Hahaha!!!
Thanks for a great laugh!
Barbie
Post a Comment