
I had a wonderful week :)
Jeremy was out of town training, Caleb was working intense hours at the hospital and Ryan was gone working on wildfire crew, so the 3 of us friends gathered in Kalie's home in Flagstaff, AZ for some memory-making times.
You know there's just something about good friends that warms my soul :) Friends you don't have to pretend around or explain yourself. Friends that you can tell things to without judgment and know that even if they think it's ridiculous, it doesn't change how they love you. I hope everyone in their life can find a good friend. They're the best.
Kalie's sister Hannah came up from Prescott for a few days and was wonderful to be with as well :)
Here are some taken on my phone.
Blurry. Me and Kalie's cat who I hated, bonded with, then loved. Still don't know her name. I just know her as Kalie's best friend. ;)
So I'm kind obsessed with Kalie's friend, Joy's baby Tessa Mae. And Joy, she's great too.
It's so fun to have gone through college and marriage beginnings with these two. So funny looking back on our adventure of friendship at APU and where we are now.
And I stole this from Kalie's blog.
With love from Pasadena,
Paige















1 comments:
Always fun to read your blogs! Can't wait to see you!
Barbie
Post a Comment