Something about having a mental picture where someone spends their day makes me feel like I'm not so far away from them. So maybe you and I won't feel so far away :)
Giant closet = LOVE!
My favorite place:
And we had some visitors!! My family came down to check out the new pad:
Chet showing off his muscles!
And I had to throw one in of my handsome man off to his first day of work weeks ago!
With love from Pleasanton,
Paige





4 comments:
ohhh yay. I'm one of those people that wants to see home pictures....
I knew you would :) And I remember waiting and waiting to see your home. Thought I should get on it.
I love your apartment and I like being able to imagine you there. Thanks for sharing! Jackie
Love you little home! Thanks for having us.
Barbie
Post a Comment