Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Cheer

My friend Kalie reminded me I haven't blogged in a long time. It's not because nothing's happening around here, but nothing big has come to completion yet. And it's hard for me to get excited/share about things that aren't finished yet... BUT that also keeps people out of the loop. So here's an update, friends :)

House Hunting
Since arriving in Sacramento Jeremy and I have been on the house hunt to buy. We currently are in the process with a house in Roseville (a city about 10 minutes from my parents in Sacramento) we really love. If you know the process of buying a house, it's a complicated one full of legal jargon and back-and-forth conversations. So, I will let you know if we get the house. If not, the search continues! We are hopeful for it.

Job Hunting
I have been on the job hunt since we've moved here as well. I've had an interview with a local Christian university and will post if I get the job :) If not, the search continues! Also hopeful for this job.

Travels & Events

Our season of weekend trips has slowed down as we have had Thanksgiving in LA...
And we took some Christmas card pictures!






I went to Megan Goeman's (now Megan Jessup's) beautiful wedding in Colorado
Below: Elli, Becca, Megan JESSUP!, Erica, Me
Me and the bride getting ready for her big day!!!
Reception time. So happy for Megan and Taylor!
Jeremy and I went with Josh and Traci to Las Vegas. Jeremy and I celebrated our 1 Year Anniversary early (it's January 8th) as he treated me to a gorgeous suite in a newer hotel called the Aria! I was in HEAVEN!
While we were in Vegas we saw Cirque du Soleil "Mystere" and a HILARIOUS and clean comedy magician Mack King who we would recommend!
Our suite:
LOVED this bathtub!
Ridiculous entrance into a lingerie store in the Flamingo. lol!
Slots!
Traci and I looking at the Christmas decorations in the Bellagio or Venetian... I forget which one!
(I never got a picture of all 4 of us! Fail!)

Christmas shopping with Dad and Brooke for my mom's gifts. Great quality time together!!

Pre-Christmas Christmas in Sacramento
Evie opening the skirt, scarf and hair flower I made her.
Chet playing with his new Cars chair
Saying hi to Santa while looking at Christmas lights!
Christmas Lights Crew
Christmas lights. Evie in her new, adorable glasses!

Christmas in LA
Our first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs.!


Christmas Eve dinner
Christmas dinner
Our first Christmas card!! (I LOVE Christmas cards. Will always send one out!)

We loved our trips and it's nice to put the luggage away for a while and just be :)

With love from Sacramento,
Paige

1 comments:

Kalie Dub. said...

hooorraaay!!! a blog :)