Monday, September 17, 2007

I'M AN AUNT!!!





Yes, that's right folks, Evelyn Paige Odgers, who we lovingly have nicknamed "Evie" (pronounced "E-V"), was born today, September 17th at 12:22pm. Weighing 7lb, 9oz and 19in long. Yes, even at 3 weeks early!!!

I made it to the hospital at about 12:30 pm in time to see Josh and the nurse wheeling her into the nursery. Then I got to go inside the room and hold Brooke's hand through some tough stiching =(

Brooke did AMAZING and from the moment I got there to tonight when I left she was joking, in good spirits, and even said she could do it again if she needed to. WOW! That sounds like a woman who had an epidural!!! ;) The pictures couldn't be cuter, and let's face it, that's what you all want to see!

I'll be in Sacramento until Sunday afternoon mostlikely.. so if you're here HOLLA at me and we can try to get together!!


Oh, and a big shout out to Liz Rice who graciously waited for me outside, cheered with me as I ran up, and brought me in at lightning speed! =)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the "shout", Paige, it was my pleasure!!! No better occasion to celebrate, than a sweet little baby(Evie, in this case) being born.......I was SO happy and excited for you, I wanted you to get in there, STAT (according to Dwight, that means "hurry"...hee-hee).

Ask your folks: the second I got the text that she was being admitted, I texted them both, and asked if they needed me to go get you from the airport......that's what a priority I knew you to be!

Enjoy your week, Auntie, w/your little namesake!

Liz

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

She's so cute! Especially for being born so early. Can't figure out who she looks like though yet.

Anyway I think she would look good in some "supergirl" type baby stuff. :-)

Hey, I know you'll be busy while you're here catching up with people, but if you get a free few let's grab lunch or something.