So I haven't blogged because nothing amazing has really happened lately. School's been fun and the workload seems much more managable now that I've started it (you were right Jackie!!). Every day I feel more and more blessed to be at this awesome school and have seriously the BEST family and friends.
Oh, my friend Anna from home (who is leaving to go to Haiti for 9 months to work in an orphanage on THURSDAY!!) visited me and Megan this Friday-Saturday. When she comes back from Haiti she'll be enrolling in a university so she did a long weekend of visiting all her friends and checking out their colleges. Please please please be praying for her saftey! It's reported that 50 americans each year get kidnapped in Haiti.. and I'm not sure how many more go there!! Plus being blonde and blue eyed she sticks out like a sore thumb! So let's all pray for her protection =)
I can't think of what else to write. I got to get out last night and go shopping with Becca to get some jeans, etc. that I needed.
I can't wait to come home and see (most of) you!!! I have a feeling it's going to happen sooner than not!
For any Cosby Show fanatics you'll understand my reference to "push her out, pull her out, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out!"
LOOOVE YOU!!
Paige
1 comments:
Seriously, 50 Americans a year? Wow!
When do you think you might be coming home? Anything significant or just for a break?
Post a Comment