Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Although it wasn't him that was delivered to my door step... it was the second best thing :)



I had left lunch kind of early to check email before class and a friend, Megan, came and got me and had a big smile on her face and told me I had to come with her. I got a liiiittle nervous because I had NO idea why she was looking at me like that but I went and a bunch of girls were waiting at the dining hall for me and turned around and gave me the present!! I instantly started crying (apparently that's how I react when I'm REALLY happily surprised... it's a reoccurring theme!) and opened the note and saw they were from him... it made me SO happy! Total surprise :) :) :) Good job, Babe! And now I can't stop smiling :) P.S. That chocolate is AMAZING!

That's my story for today :) So happy!!!!

Lovelovelove,
Paige

6 comments:

Laurie J. said...

What an awesome guy! :-) You look so giddy in your video- I'm sure he'll enjoy seeing the payoff of his planning!
BTW - Unlike your amazing boyfriend, your mother was SIGNIFICANTLY late in mailing a little something. So, happy St. Paddy's day or whatever day it will be when it finally arrives!
Love you!
mom

Paige said...

It's ok :) I would be late too! No judging on my end!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jeremy is the best! You are lucky to have him in your life. We like him too!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Barbie

Brooke said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I love him for making you so happy! It's offical: he really is that sweet! :)

Laurie J. said...

Just so you know, Barb's part of the package we sent was given to me WAY early! It would have been faster for her to mail it to Jeremy and then him mailing it to you than leaving it with me! Sorry, Barbie! :/

the sniders said...

yay!!! i'm so excited for you! love you and miss you friend. p.s. your mom cracks me up!