I am on the downhill of this semester! Praise the LORD! I'm ready to be done with this busy semester's work. Although as I approach my graduation (next December) I start slowing down and really hoping to continue to develop and deepen relationships. I have friends getting married, getting engaged, transferring schools, and it reminds me how little time we will all have in the same city!
This last weekend I had the joy of going home for Dad's birthday! It was great to be with the family, hang out with Grandma Dean (Dad's mom) who flew in for the week, and be with the kids during Halloween! :) They are so CUTE!!!! I couldn't get enough time with them. The first night Nate, Stacey and their girls, minus Mati, stopped by!
Below is Dad, Evie and Taylor made cookie dough together :) So precious!
Evie is continuing to grow, learn and becoming a little entertainer! We had a big family party for Dad's birthday and at the end of Mom's prayer she shouted out "AMEN!" like she was in a gospel church! We all got a kick out of that!
Here's her Halloween outfit as a '50s girl!
Chet is just so cute! I would describe his personality like he is just always waiting for someone to look at him and smile :) He is just so HAPPY and joyful and can't wait to make eye contact and show you that big dimple he has! :)
Here's Josh and Chet as a hotdog! Oh my gosh he was sooo cute!!! (If you recognize this, yes Evie wore this outfit two years ago:))
Halloween night we went over to the Odgers house and had a great dinner and experienced Evie trick-or-treating for the first time. She was so much fun! She would take your hand and RUN to the next house pointing and shouting "Light! Light!" because she knew the houses with lights would have candy! She didn't really end up saying "Trick or Treat" but man did she love her treats!
The kids before they went out:
The next day, Sunday, we celebrated Dad's birthday with a family party! I got to hold Hailey, Matt & Ashley's daughter who is two weeks old, for the first time. She is so beaaaaaautiful! Love her! You can see Evie likes her too :)
Here is our family photo! I love my family :) And we have three babies under 6 months! Repopulating the Jennings name!
Left: Nathan, Stacey, Mati, and baby Taryn. (daughter Taylor is sitting down by Evie)
Middle: Matt & Ashley with new baby Haily; Robb
Right: Brooke, Josh, Chet, (Evie on Mom's lap)
Bottom: Half of Sadie, Grandma Dean, Barbie, Me, Dad holding Taylor, Mom holding Evie
For Dad's birthday a bunch of people chipped in to get him tickets to November 27th Nebraska vs. Colorado football game! He will be going with Uncle Randy who lives in Colorado Springs. I made the card you'll see below:
Even though this weekend was amazing, sadly Jeremy got the flu and still has it :( So he has been home and really sick this week. Hopefully his fever has gone down enough so I can see him tonight or tomorrow!
That's about it! Homework. Tests. Essays. Classes. School. Friends. Roommate. Dgroup. Spare time? :)
With love from Church History to 1517 listening to a lecture on Augustine,
(by the way, did you know he was a pastor when he wrote his big works? Interesting fact of the day. See mom, I'm learning! ...Fine I'll get off Facebook...) :)
Paige
2 comments:
Love the blog as usual. I hope Jeremy is feeling better by now.
Study hard!
Hugs, Barbie
Sadly, he's still sick! :(
Post a Comment