Monday, November 1, 2010

Home.

Look up!

No, not there. Up on the screen! Do you see it? 2 months and 1 week? It's COMING! The wedding that is :) Yey!
Today as I was flying away from Sacramento and into Ontario, I was reminded of the many places I come home. I realized I have my primary homes: Sacramento, Azusa, Pasadena, San Dimas and El Centro. The place where close family resides. The places that hold pieces of me :)

Then I have my secondary homes: Rapid City, Spicer (MN), San Diego, Maui, Prescott, Pietermaritzburg... places when I arrive I am instantly comfortable and usually among family and close friends. Places that carry fond memories.

And all of this contemplation has made me so thankful for my many homes. And so excited for the memories future cities will hold. (Shout out to El Centro!)
On a similar note:

This weekend I went to Sacramento to visit family. It was so fun being with the kids for Halloween and starting off my Dad's birthday with him!!

For Halloween Evie was Tinkerbell and Chet was -adorable- and Peter Pan! I LOVE them and spending Halloween with them is SUCH a fun time! They loved trick or treating and showed everyone their candy after each house! For more pics check out my sister's wonderful blog.

Excited to have all of my family in one spot for the wedding! :) What a fun time that will be.

With love from Cougar Walk (APU),
Paige

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Love you!

Home is with MEEEEEE! Always :)

Paige said...

Hahahaha :) Yes, that too ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree Brookie!

B

Anonymous said...

yes, Maui will hold close friends for you there soon! Guess who this is from :)