Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First day of class!

Hello all =)



My first day of offical school has been wonderful so far! I got to sleep in and go to chapel at 9:30. It was AMAZING! The gym was packed and worship couldn't have been any better. Our president Jon Wallace spoke and really had a powerful message about Romans 12:21. Check it out =) Then Corinne walked me to my next class, Health, which I really, really liked! Our teacher is really passionate about taking everything you learn and applying it to our lives. Our first assignment is to find out my family's health history (hint hint, someone wanna email me that info?) and we're going to use that information to better prepare ourselves to combat or prevent following the trends of whatever health issues there are. Ok, I'm going to go to lunch with Corinne then go to my Public Communication and Exodus/Deut. class. I abbreviate Deut. because I really have no idea how to spell it. Let's just be honest here =) Thought I'd keep with the tradition of the first day of school picture:



Love you all! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Paige

Oh, and as for a major (answering Grandma's question) I'm labeled Undecided but I'm pretty sure I'm going to do Christian Ministries and then maybe Interior Design or Fitness/Nutrition or something like that =) Still not totally sure though.

3 comments:

Laurie J. said...

Yea! I'm so glad you had a great first day! :-) Wish I could have been at your chapel. What would you think about keeping a little notebook just of your chapel notes- who spoke, the text, and the basic points + what stuck out most to you? Would be a neat reference later.
Anyhow- cute photo! Good luck in Deuteronomy class- better learn to spell it! ;-) mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about your starting college. We drove through Spearfish on Monday and I remembered it was 32 years ago I was a freshman at college. Can't believe it. Hope everything continues to fall into place -- shouldn't be a problem with God in the driver's seat. Love ya -- Jackie

Brooke said...

Mom wants you to record all the chapels on the video camera and send them to her. I know that is what she is really trying to ask!

Sounds like a nice first day!

If you email me I can help you with our family health history. Fortunately, it is pretty boring. My doctors are always like 'Really???'