Sunday, September 30, 2007

Update!


Hello family & friends :)

So a little update on how I've been and what I've been doing! School has been going amazingly. I'm meeting a lot of quality friends and it really feels like home. I found a church today. It's called Glenkirk Presbyterian (sp?) Church and my suitemate Kimberly took me. I really, really liked it :) This picture is from outside the church. I loved the cross cut-out!! I guess it's a popular spot for wedding pictures.

The workload has been really tough lately. I'm just trying to get through this week and I think I'll be good :)

My birthday is on Thursday the 4th. Yey! I'm going out to dinner with some friends. Then on Saturday my hall is doing a beach day and a football game that night. The next weekend I'm driving home with some friends and will be able to visit and see little Evie who is getting so big!! :) :) :)
(theodgersfamily.blogspot.com for pics)

Devin and I are doing awesome. 51 days until Thanksgiving where I'm going out to Alabama! I couldn't be more excited :)

Alright, I've got so much going on. I'll try to update more frequently :) :) Love you guys so much. I never really knew how much I valued my family, church, home, dog! ha, until I don't get to be around it.

2 comments:

Michael said...

That's awesome Paigie! So glad to hear you're doing well. If the workload gets to be too much for you and you need me to write any papers for ya just let me know. My area of expertise is football.

Can't wait to see ya!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!