Well, I'm sick again. Not in any way like I was sick last time.. but basically my stomach has felt like it was cramped for a day and a half now. My leader Kelly took me to the Dr and she said I had a "bug which has been going around" (which apparently is a common diagnosis) but I got antibiotics, nausea & vomiting pills, nausea pills for night time, and diarrhea meds if I get that again. So, that's that. Hopefully next time I update I'll be letting you know how GOOD I feel, because basically this sucks being sick.
Please continue to pray that I feel better. I feel like I know when people are praying when I feel a wave of calm come upon my stomach. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I think that it helps!!
Thanks,
Paige
3 comments:
oh, paige. i am so sorry your sick again. i hope the drugs work and you feel better really soon. praying for you! LOVE YOU!
I am so sorry Paige. Hang in there and we will keep praying. Love you -- Jackie
Praying for you sweet Paige. Maybe, it is the Parkison flu.
Hugs, Barbie
Post a Comment