I am SO excited! Last night I was having a bad night.. was trying to do a video thing on my computer and my webcam wasn't working well, etc. etc. etc. and was near tears. Dad came home and tried to fix it but it wasn't working and I just lost it. I was afraid to be in Africa and not be able to call home on Skype or something. About 20 minutes later Dad comes out and says "Hey, get in the car" with a smirk on his face. "Get some shoes on, come on, quick!" and I questioned him asking where we were going until we were right outside the car and said "We're going to Apple to get you a Mac" and smiled big :) OH HAPPY DAY!!!

(this is the MacBook Pro.. mine is the regular MacBook- so its 13" instead of 15")
SO we go and I got the new version of the Macbook. It has black keys and an aluminum body. I LOVE IT! I got Microsoft Office to go on it too so I don't have to learn a new system. I am SO thankful to have it! And I wanted to share my excitement :) Now you'll be getting lots more videos from me posted onto here so you can SEE and HEAR my South African experience!!!
SO thankful,
Paige
0 comments:
Post a Comment