
.. with Bank of America for 25+ minutes I thought I'd give a little update :)
I leave for LA on this Saturday the 10th to go be with Jeremy then hang out with both my friends at school and Jeremy before I leave for South Africa on the 21st.
I am ready to go. I feel like I have been preparing for so long!! Now it's time to GO! I am both excited and nervous in some ways. The thing that occupies my mind the most is how I will contact home. The internet isn't great and it's 10 hours ahead so that will obviously create some difficulties! But it's just 15 weeks and then I'm back in the states and it is all a memory- so I want to make it worth it!!
Got to go do erands. Best buy for my computer, Bank of America for traveler's checks, Raleys for 4 months worth of perscriptions, Doctor's for a shot, Haircut from the fabulous Kelli Moore, Ross, Target...
:) All in a day's work!
Love,
Paige
(The picture is from Durban to Pietermaritzburg (where I will be for the majority of my trip at the Africa Enterprise center which is the campus APU uses). The drive from the beach (Durban) to Pietermarizburg is about 40 minutes, the same as back at school. As you can see the east coast of South Africa is very lush and green- even on the highway!)
1 comments:
So excited for you and trying not to be sad for me and everyone else. This is a chance of a life time and I know that God is going to use you in a big and mighty way.
Luv u bunches,
Barbie
Post a Comment