Hello Blog People,
I am hanging in the Sacramento airport right now. In about 2 hours I'll be in LA until the evening of the 21st when I'm off to JFK Airport in NYC on a red eye, spend a day in the city with my 11 hour layover, and then the 22nd I'll board my plane (I believe 14 or 17 hours) to Johannesburg, South Africa!! We get in there the 23rd.
I am SO EXCITED!!!!! I feel like I've been talking about it forever so it's SO great that it's finally here!! Pretty surreal that the bags I have packed right now are the same ones I'll be taking to South Africa! I am SO surprised that I got everything I would need and pretty much everything I would want in those two bags! Dad and Mom bought me some awesome luggage so I have one regular/large bag and a duffle size one. I guess I inherited Dad's packing skills because it's all in there AND I have extra room because I heard everyone buys stuff there 1) cuz it's so cheep! and 2) I'm in another country and why not?!?
Ok, I guess that's all from me!
Until net time,
Paige
2 comments:
We miss you already! :-) Found your little note on the bathroom mirror- thanks. Very sweet. Have a great time in LA!
Miss you too! I know it is going to be an experience of a lifetime. Can't wait to get all the updated blogs when you are finally there.
Lots of Luv,
Barbie
Post a Comment