Hello! So these last few days have had some good and bad! As the bad is probably what you want to read first, we'll start there.
The bad: I got sick last night :( And I don't even know why! We had an awesome worship night (which is part of my "good") and then the last few songs I got realllly nauseous so I left, got ready for bed, laid down and got REALLY sick! And sadly at that moment hit the biggest thunderstorm since we have been here so everyone was outside running around and laughing! OK so that was probably stupid because they could have gotten hit by a lightning bolt but it was no fun being in bed! Then I threw up a bunch. My roommate slept in someone else's room so I could have it to myself. This morning I felt a lot better and the girls really took care of me :) Got me food and everything. :) So now I'm better and resting today. I bursted some blood vessels in my face under my eyes so that's a bummer. Looks like I have little red freckles all over!
The good: Last night we planned a chapel and it was AWESOME!! We had the lights out and candles lit and everyone brought blankets and pillows, etc. Alex played worship and the rest of us did worship and prayed with each other. It was a time for community and we had foot washing set up and did communion with each other. The point was that we have been pouring out ourselves SO much at our work sites and in the community we haven't had any time or energy to love and uplift each other. Laura Jane gave a message before we went into the room that was SO awesome! I've got to get the Bible verse that she spoke on. :) But it wasn't anything we did- seriously God met us in that place! So great!!!
OK there's more but I am going to eat. Hope you have had a great day :)
Paige
3 comments:
Glad you're feeling better, honey! Your chapel sounded awesome - so glad you had that experience together.
Stay well, and take good care of yourself! :)
Love,
mom
I am so glad you are no longer sick! I hope you can run around wild in the next thunderstorm...miss you to death and wish I was under a blanket with you singing to God in Africa!
Love you Cousin!
Sounds awesome! Glad you are well land had such good care givers. No more sickness!
Hugs, B
Post a Comment